Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

where is the search button?

mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
edited June 2012 in Forum Operation
I see a lot of posts that say "we discussed this last year, why don't you use the search button before you bore us with your redundant post". Not wanting to offend their sensitivity I guess I should search first before ant post. But I can't find the search button. Is it just a symbol, like the "cartoon bubble" symbol instead of start new post? Is it at the top?

Comments

• jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    @mrseatle It is the box right above the "New Discussion" button
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    All i see at the top is Home, Mrseatle, inbox, mark all viewed button, and on the right side, the cartoon bubble. Just realized i'm on the mobile site, when i saw the "full site" button... so maybe there is no search button for mobile?
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    oh yeah, mobile doesn't have a search button that I have found either :(
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    At least i realized my error, now i have a new problem, when i'm on the full site i can't post. When i click the post comment button it just opens up another post window. guess i should invest in a real computer one of these days... But when i look at the prices i can only think how that money would be better spent on Lego.