Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[CA] PRE-ORDER 9497 Republic Strike Class Starfitghter at a Discount!?

Jasper_ParnebrickJasper_Parnebrick Member Posts: 35
edited June 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Thanks to Beethead over at ToysnBricks for finding an additional retailer for Lego in Canada (some parts, anyway)

NCIX has Lego!

After a bit of browsing, and picking my jaw up off the floor after seeing the insane markups they are putting on battle packs, I discovered that they seem to be offering the new 9497 for pre-order at what MAY be below Canadian MSRP (It's only $5 more than the US price, and LEGO.ca doesn't have any pricing yet).

Based on the GBP and USD pricing, this appears to be a very good CAD price! 13.3 cents per piece.

Here's the Link:

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=72232&vpn=LG9497&manufacture=Lego

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Here is hoping that they do more TOR sets... So far, I'm liking this expanded universe stuff... Now when do we get a Ebon Hawk?!? :)
  • TekkamanRaidenTekkamanRaiden Member Posts: 4
    I've been noticing a lot of retailers have been selling items they don't normally sell. I came across an equestrian (horse) store selling arcade parts.