Wanted: Promo Hulk Minifigure

CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
edited May 2012 in Marketplace
Just wondering if anyone has 2-3 spare promo Hulk mini figures to sell. I use Paypal for payment and will take care of full postage to me i.e. Pakistan. Interested folks please PM me with your prices. My target is 5 of these Hulk mini figures though.

Comments

• OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    Sorry if I mess up your post, but could you please let me know if you find someone with spare Hulk promos? I'm looking for two pieces, too.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    You and me both @Ojik :)
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    I may have some available - having to wait a few days to close a non-paying bidder case on ebay (11 hulks total).
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    Am I to understand that you would need shipment to the country of Pakistan? Have you successfully received shipments from the USA?
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    @chrisdojo, how much are you asking for the Hulks mini figure??? I am interested to get at least 5 of those. Do let me know.

@ecmo47, to be honest, I like USPS service mainly as their tariff is decent and delivery is in time. Priority mail always delivers, I have had some problems with First Class Mail as that takes a month at least. But things do get to me yes. I pay via Paypal and am very much interested in the Hulk mini figures yes :) What are you asking for them, kindly leave me a PM.

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    Sent PM.
  • OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    @chrisdojo Yes, how much are you asking for them? Did I get it right that you have found some auction where no one is bidding?

@ecmo47 So you have some, don't you? Could you please send me a PM, too?