Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: Promo Hulk Minifigure

CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
edited May 2012 in Marketplace
Just wondering if anyone has 2-3 spare promo Hulk mini figures to sell. I use Paypal for payment and will take care of full postage to me i.e. Pakistan. Interested folks please PM me with your prices. My target is 5 of these Hulk mini figures though.

Comments

• OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    Sorry if I mess up your post, but could you please let me know if you find someone with spare Hulk promos? I'm looking for two pieces, too.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    You and me both @Ojik :)
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    I may have some available - having to wait a few days to close a non-paying bidder case on ebay (11 hulks total).
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,082
    Am I to understand that you would need shipment to the country of Pakistan? Have you successfully received shipments from the USA?
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    @chrisdojo, how much are you asking for the Hulks mini figure??? I am interested to get at least 5 of those. Do let me know.

@ecmo47, to be honest, I like USPS service mainly as their tariff is decent and delivery is in time. Priority mail always delivers, I have had some problems with First Class Mail as that takes a month at least. But things do get to me yes. I pay via Paypal and am very much interested in the Hulk mini figures yes :) What are you asking for them, kindly leave me a PM.

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,082
    Sent PM.
  • OjikOjik Member Posts: 53
    @chrisdojo Yes, how much are you asking for them? Did I get it right that you have found some auction where no one is bidding?

@ecmo47 So you have some, don't you? Could you please send me a PM, too?