Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

For Sale: 10182 Cafe Corner

Son1shineSon1shine Member Posts: 29
edited May 2012 in Marketplace
Hi there,

OK, I decided to go ahead and sell the Cafe Corner "as-is" rather than trying to complete it. It is really close to being done, but I am going to let someone else have that joy! =) I was planning to sell it on Ebay, but I thought I would offer it here first to save everyone the Ebay fees. Thank you to all of those that shared your wisdom and advice!

I do not know every single part that is missing. I do know the 3 minifigures, the very top part of the roof, and part of the hotel sign. I tried to take good pictures so you can tell exactly what is there. It is in very good condition, no signs of wear on the pieces, just a tiny bit of dust. I would be happy to take a video of it for you as well if that would be helpful. There are a few extra pieces that I have pictured - I also have one of the bley (sp?) birds for on top that I forgot to put in the picture.

Please PM me an offer if you are interested. I will give it a few days and then put it on Ebay.

(The one from that back view has a spot on the tan bricks, that is from my camera, and not on the bricks.)

Comments