Trading Sealed 4501-2 Mos Eisley Cantina {Original Trilogy Edition Black Box} (US)

MarthMarth Member Posts: 15
edited May 2012 in Marketplace
Wants are here brickset.com/search/?WantedBy=galioinferno
Would really like the lego store promotional set. Also want the minfigs Mace Windu Admiral Ackbar, Thor, Big or Little Hulk and Black Widow
Feel free to post other offers

Comments

• BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    I have the Quinjet MISB, big and promo hulk, and a couple of the CMF's like the gladiator and Roman( did I see the Roman on there). A few other things too.
    Black Widow, boxer, Lady Liberty, Thor.
    Didn't see the Monster Fighter stuff on there, I have those too.
  • MarthMarth Member Posts: 15
    I am intrested for sure.
    Cool. I also have:

9468 Vampyre Castle Monster Fighters
    9463 Werewolf

Along with the Hearse and Swamp Creature

6860 Batcave
    6863 Batwing/Joker
    6864 Two Face

9446 Ninjago Destiny Bounty.

I know you didn't aak for those, but they're in the same themes as some of your wants so I figured I'd list them. All MISB. Also have Series 7 cases and LOTR stuff.
    How does vampyre castle, hearse, mummy, swamp monster and some mini figs sound?
    I bid on one a week ago that ends here soon, been looking for the Cantina for awhile now. If I don't win it I'm sure we can make a deal, although I don't have the mummy.
    Ok then we wait
    Just got one off of EBay for $125 shipped. I'd be interested in another, but I doubt you want to go that low.
    I'd do the Castle, the Hearse, the Roman, the Gladiator, and as many of the missing CMF's on your list I can find. That would equal to about $150 retail, maybe a few bucks more. I could wait a few days if you want to try and get a better deal. It's a really cool set, so I can't blame you if you want top dollar for it.
    I could do that plus the swamp creature
    Message me your email.