Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: 4957 Creator Ferris Wheel

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
edited June 2012 in Marketplace
Hi all.

Bought a collection today. It had a 4957 Creator Ferris Wheel in it. I think it is complete, but I am verifying. Set is open, but with instructions (no box). Lookingto get at least $130 out of it. This is less than the lowest used copy currently on bricklink. Not looking to trade at present. Will ship international if you are willing to pay the shipping. Let me know!!

Comments

• brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 217
    Been looking for a good deal on one of these for a while now, had you posted this last week at this time I would be all over it, but just spent a ton of money on lego this weekend at a grand opening event and can't justify it. Always seems to work out that way :)
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Bumping this thread as I have built the set and it is complete. Photo is attached. The power functions are working and it is a really neat set. Asking $130. Have the instructions for all 3 sets. I would put the instructions in fair conditions. No box. I will ship internationally if you pay the freight. Let me know!
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Where are you located?
    @AFFOL_Shellz_Bellz in the US - St. Louis, Mo.
    Mods, Item is sold. Please close this thread.