Thanks for helping this Sandwich Generation grandmother :)

SandwichINKSandwichINK Member Posts: 2
edited May 2012 in Brickset.com
Just had to pop in and say THANK YOU for rescuing us. My LEGO-loving grandsons also love the LEGO game RoboChamp. One grandchild and I just went to play it and discovered one of the 3 sets of building instructions had disappeared. To be honest, the grandkids probably don't need those but I DO! I tried in vain to find a download for them at the LEGO site. Then I came here and TA DA - Brickset to my rescue! While I was here, I went ahead and got the directions for our other two games, just to be safe. Thanks for being such a great site!

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,258
    I'm pleased to hear that Brickset helped you out, and welcome to the forum !
  • SandwichINKSandwichINK Member Posts: 2
    :) Thanks :)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,441
    Glad we could be of service. I had to look up what the 'Sandwich Generation' is :-)
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    Is it people who like to make sandwiches? Didn't realise that was a generational thing.

Welcome on board.
  • SandwichINKSandwichINK Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    :) It's those of us who are caring for aging parents or grandparents, while raising children or babysitting grandchildren. We're "sandwiched" between the older and younger generations. I've done both at different points in my life. Right now - it's senior parents & grandkids. Needless to say, LEGOs are a very important part of my life, thanks to the grandsons. :)
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    Ahh, I see.
    I sometimes wonder if they should try marketing duplo for the older (less dexterous) generation .. if they did, you could share it right across the 'sandwich'. I can see it now, a Duplo Sopwith Camel for the over 70s ...