Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

POldTim: Hello Brickset!

POldTimPOldTim Member Posts: 2
edited May 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hello Brickset! I just wanted to officially say hi to everyone on here. I'm a huge LEGO collector (and luckily enough an employee too!) though my collection mainly stays around the Star Wars/Harry Potter area. I also am a minifig collector. I have a good chunk of the minifigs from the first 10 years of Star Wars. I guess that's all, feel free to chat with me about anything LEGO! I love a good conversation!

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Excellent, a TLG employee! Can you please be our insider for letting us know when this years end of year sale will start, preferably 1 hour before it goes live would be great ;o).

Welcome to the forum!
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,726
    Welcome Tim! I hope you enjoy it here :-)
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Welcome to the Brickset Forum. What is your job inside TLG?
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    "Excellent, a TLG employee! Can you please be our insider for letting us know when this years end of year sale will start, preferably 1 hour before it goes live would be great ;o)."

Could not have worded it better :D

• POldTimPOldTim Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

I guess a little more info wouldn't really hurt. I'm 22, and I'm a supervisor at a Brand Retail store. As for info on the sale, I doubt I'll know before you guys do. I still use you guys to find out more of the beforehand info than anyone else!