Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LUGOCT • The LEGO® Users Group of Connecticut Meeting 05/26/2012

MrKevinHinkleMrKevinHinkle Member Posts: 33
edited May 2012 in Community and Events
Extending a warm welcome to fans in Connecticut. If you are free on Saturday 05/26 please consider joining us for our meeting in South Windsor. See details below:

LUGOCT • The LEGO® Users Group of Connecticut

GROUP MEETING Saturday 05/26/2012 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Join us for lunch at Sal's Pizzeria, before we head to the South Windsor Public library to hold our group meeting. Please feel free to bring along any friends interested in learning more about our group or that would like to join! We will be conducting a parts draft of 6866 Wolverine's™ Chopper Showdown, so please make sure you bring along a copy of the set to the meeting! We will also be conducting a raffle for a LEGO set for all that are in attendance. As always, you are welcome to bring along any MOCs that you'd like to show off or items to trade amongst the other members (such as collectable minifigures). Lastly, an update on our first show in September!

Sal's Pizzeria
(12:00pm - 1:30pm)
1735 Ellington Rd # 5
South Windsor, CT 06074
(860) 648-2200

South Windsor Public Library
(1:30pm - 4:30pm)
1550 Sullivan Avenue
South Windsor, CT 06074
(860) 644-1541

Comments

• MrKevinHinkleMrKevinHinkle Member Posts: 33
    A big thanks to everyone who made it out to our group meeting! With 5 people participating, the parts draft went by well. Luckily, everyone went away with a set of minifigs, otherwise, we could have had a civil war on our hands for those great figs. ;) John brought his speeder sporting a few improvements as well as a great couple of vehicles to share. I brought along a few examples of the LEGO MUJI sets to pass around and Bill's sumo-bots were called on account of too much sunshine.

Another congrats to Matt for taking home our raffle prize: 10230 Mini Modulars! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and I look forward to our next meeting. If you took any photos during the meeting please post them to our Flickr group!

Stay tuned for date, time, and location as the details firm up.
    Thanks!