Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Free LEGO Avengers Poster at select theaters, LEGO Retail

GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 674
edited May 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
LEGO Avengers Poster
LEGO Avengers Promo Poster (Back)

This poster is being given away at select movie theaters while supplies last. I got a couple at Empire 25 in Times Square, NYC. I also found some at the local LEGO Retail store in Queens.

Comments

• turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    Yep, we got a couple today also, even in small town Missouri.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Member Posts: 819
    Saw the title for this post and thought it would be you Rick! Thanks for getting the posters for us yesterday.
  • RennyRenny Member Posts: 1,145
    I got 2 as well. The theatre workers handed them out as people filed out of the movie.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,258
    Great movie and nice poster, if anyone manages a spare and wants to trade, please PM me.
  • graphitegraphite Member Posts: 3,275
    ^ same I'd be interested in one as well.
  • SupersympaSupersympa Member Posts: 534
    same here, If somebody got a spare one, Thx
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,161
    None of these on the go in the UK, was one of the first to see the movie, none in the cinema the day we bought the tickets or the day we went.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    I'm interested in a poster as well. Unfortunately I'm unsure when I'll get a chance to see the movie in the theater due to our little one and our impending littler one :p
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,161
    We did get to see the film in the UK almost 2 weeks earlier than the US for some reason, not sure why as it's not a British film. All of the smaller Marvel Lego sets have sold out in the UK about a week ago at most outlets.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    We did get to see the film in the UK almost 2 weeks earlier than the US for some reason, not sure why as it's not a British film. All of the smaller Marvel Lego sets have sold out in the UK about a week ago at most outlets.
    Major films are often released elsewhere first to build up positive word of mouth before they are released in the U.S. and Canada.
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard Member Posts: 320
    Even if you are not going to see the movie a lot of the theaters will give out the poster if you ask for one and they have them. The AMC in Tyson's corner Virginia had a stack of them at the customer service desk.
  • bluelion3bluelion3 Member Posts: 156
    I got the poster yesterday from a friend who saw the movie. It's really nice. I might frame it (for my son, of course), but I like both sides, so I bought one from Bricklink so I can display it both ways.
  • SpaceCakeSpaceCake Member Posts: 291
    Nice poster! I love that it has the polybag Hulk on it too. I want one!

D:
  • NeilJamNeilJam Member Posts: 272
    I want one of these posters. Didn't see any sign of them at the small theater I saw Avengers in.
  • timinchicagotiminchicago Member Posts: 239
    Just got a couple from AMC River 21 in Chicago this past weekend, were a bunch of them just sitting on a table in the lobby.