Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ideas for new fields in the wanted list

SbowhiveSbowhive Member Posts: 8
edited April 2011 in Brickset.com
I would like to have three more fields in the wanted list, to optimize the usability of the list:
1) a field to hold the number of sets I want
2) a field that hold the priority of the wish to have the set (combination field with numbers 1 - 5 or 1 - 10)
3) to sort the list by priority

I like to have the features.

Greetings from Germany
Snowhive

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,452
    Good suggestions, thanks. I'll see what I can do!
    edited April 2011
    I thought it Sounded familiar... Ok well that's two votes for it then. Let me finish the acm and build the potc sets first though :-)

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    @Huw: while I have your attention: can you include the ability to sort by "# owned" and "# wanted" when browsing sets?

I know the query is already available in Data Mining, but it would be nice to do more with the information, i.e. most owned sets in particular years, themes, etc.
    Ok, I'll see what I can do...