Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: K-Mart: Buy 2 get 1 free + clearance sets

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
edited May 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
K-Mart stores are running a promotion on select LEGO themes: Buy 2 sets get 1 free (free set of equal or lesser value). Off the top of my head, the included themes were: Creator, City, Ninjago, and Pharaoh's Quest. Selection was decent but spotty, so it may be somewhat of a challenge to find similar priced sets unless you buy multiples on one copy.

They also still have sets on clearance and they are an additional 50% off the clearance price.

At the store I visited, they had:
7160 Drop Ship for $17
7789 Lotso's Dump Truck for $7.50

Comments

• korkor Member Posts: 392
    Cool, thanks for the heads-up! Our K-marts are very hit and miss in terms of LEGO selection but it never hurts to check it out.
  • mkoeselmkoesel USAMember Posts: 97
    Hmm, thanks. This might be a good opportunity to pick up the NinjaGo spinners I have been on the fence about. I would guess they probably only have the original six at this point though.
  • vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
    I found a Toy Story Trash Compactor Escape for only $18.50 last week. Decided to try my luck at a couple other K-Mart stores and they were cleaned out!