Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted Lego Holiday Train

VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
edited April 2011 in Marketplace
Anybody want to part with their holiday train? I would love to own this set (Biggest non-purchase regret since return from the dark ages), Due to the lack of a larger Lego budget I have not been able to get into the train theme (That has been on fire lately!) Would love to add this set to my mantle build around the holidays along with my Winter Village Bakery and Winter Toy Shop. The Set regularly goes for around 200$ used on eBay here in the USA but its just out of my budget. Would love to work something out with cash, or a trade perhaps? I have a Paypal account.

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,640
    ^ I also missed out on the Holiday Train when it was on sale at retail, and ended up chasing the set for ages before finally getting one from eBay earlier this year. They don't seem to come up on eBay very often, and as you say, command hefty prices when they do appear. I paid £112 + postage for a used example with a box that was only so-so. Good luck finding one, and apologies that I'm not looking to part with mine !