[Elsewhere] CMF Series 7 available in Winnenden.

LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985
edited April 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
CMF7 is finally available in SW Germany :-)

Just picked up a few CMF7 bags from MüllerMarkt in Winnenden.

Comments

• bahnstormerbahnstormer Member Posts: 180
    if you get them from woolies they're only €1,97 each

• LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985
    Really?!? That's a real bargain. Is Woolies confined to North Germany? Don't think I've ever seen one down my way :-(
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,520
    I remember there was a Woolies in Germersheim when I lived there back in 2004 - I believe that's just down the autobahn from you :-)
    Thanks LIT :-)
    Just checked - my nearest is about 30 km away.
    There are also a couple a little bit further away in Karlsruhe.
    LIT woolies is under new management since you left, went bankrupt and then closed half the stores when Tengelmann took them over.

www.woolworth.de , they are country wide

bought 53 from my local one and just returned 6 (wanted 3 sets) - they cant key 53 x "scan" and actual have to scan 1 packet 53 times. refunding 6 packets took 15 mins today - if anyone is thinking about buying more and returning the excess factor in the extra time ;-)

my case of 53 had 5 hippies and 2 bunnies so picked the other bunny up in Frankfurt. the hippies all had same batch # but had 2 different braille codes - all the others were standard.

something to think about if you have access to metro - every now and again they do 20% off vouchers on 3 items. the bar code on the back of the case scans and you can get all 60 figures under 1 voucher - 60 series 7 figs worked out at 1.19 euro each.
    Thanks for the info.
    There's a Metro about 45km away from where I live. Used to have a card too, but I went there so rarely that I scissor-sliced the card a couple of years ago. Ein bißchen voreilig vielleicht :-(
    they tend to boot you off the client list if you dont spend a certain amount every year anyway, so it probably wouldnt have mattered, difficult to get re-issued unless you have a business or know someone who does.

there are 2 near you, the older one at korntal is better than the one in esslingen for toys, or was when i was last there a year or so ago.
    I'm self-employed so I reckon I could get a new card easy enough. Trouble is, I wouldn't use it that often.

Didn't know there was one in Korntal - I used to go to the Esslingen store.
  • UniUni Member Posts: 1
    Well they are in every Woolie in Germany. I took my box ;) and just paid 90,- Euro ;)
    Okay, i´ve got a friend who ist working there ;)