Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Series 5 CMF

TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
edited April 2012 in Collecting
Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a correct decoder for series 5 Minifigures?

Also is there any desirable figures yet within series 5?

Ta,
Jon

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,743
    There is no barcode unless you want to go the bumps route, bit it's quicker to just feel them I've found. Also series 5 has been out for a while... Do you mean 6 or 7?

Everyone has different favourites so it's hard to say what is most desirable, that decision is up to you!
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM IrelandMember Posts: 987
    The Gladiator has to be the most sought after Series 5 figure I reckon. Followed by the Royal Guard - both are probably the most appealing to army-builders.
  • TheBrickLaddTheBrickLadd Chippenham, Wilts, UK.Member Posts: 844
    Thanks both, but yeh series 5. I have 40 packets in front of me to go through! Gulp.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    I don't think there is an accurate decoder out there there since the dots will change every few batches. Unless you know what batches the decoder is good for, I wouldn't rely on it for identifying the minifigures.
  • weinnerweinner Banned Posts: 148
    Feel them, easy as pie.
    I'd be interested in a cavewoman if you find one in that lot.
    Cheers all, i decided to feel them. Worked quite well. Nearly have a full set . Missing one figure. The clown!

@andhe I have 3 cave women do you have a spare clown sealed?

@teamladd forgot to ask where you are? Would be interested in sale or trade (I could get a clown).
    I'm in the uk. Are you @andhe I can post worldwide if your not but would ask for postage. :)
  • brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 217
    @andhe...I have about 5 extra cave women an would be willing to trade for a chief from series 3 or something else if you don't have that if you are in the us and dont want to ship to uk.