Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Additions to the Brickset Database

1789101113»

Comments

• PDelahantyPDelahanty Petaluma, CaliforniaMember Posts: 303
    I was looking at the "Monorail" tag ( https://brickset.com/sets/tag-Monorail ) to find all the classic monorail sets and track.  I was surprised to see #6970 and #8637 in there since they don't use the monorail track...but okay, I guess they contain things which are technically monorails.

However, #41347 uses a "monorail" on roller coaster track.  I really don't think the tag applies to that set. (Nor to #BL19003.)  That's roller coaster track.  Two rails is not a monorail.

Set #60271 also lists the "monorail" tag and that set in no way has a monorail.  The set has a tram which the box art happens to put on an elevated rail...but that's definitely not a monorail.  Lego's official description even describes it as a "tram".
    560Heliport
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,383
    edited February 2022
    Is there a reason the Bricklink Designer sets do not have an RRP in the database? We do know what their original prices were/are, even though they weren’t technically “regular retail”.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,059
    No reason other than nobody has added them yet.

Normally RRPs come from LEGO's product feed automatically but of course these sets won't have been in it.
    Astrobricks
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,357
    Prices for the BrickLink Designer Program sets have now been added.
    Astrobricks
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Petaluma, CaliforniaMember Posts: 303
    Huw said:
    ^ It's all good, thanks. I usually wait until I have a batch of catalogues to process and upload as it takes a bit of faffing about. But fear not, it's in the queue to be added.
    Just checking in on the 1995/1996 Dacta catalog scans that I sent back in January.  If there's any way that you'd like me to format those to make it easier for you, let me know.
    Would it help if I separated the scans so that each item had its own image so that items like #9883 #9886 and #9866 can be added to the database?  There's A LOT there.  It's been a year and a half now, so I know it might seem overwhelming.  Just trying to help...
    Sorry for not doing anything with them and, yes, that would help immensely, thank you.
    PDelahantySumoLegoCyberdragon
  • vrchillvrchill USAMember Posts: 3
    edited June 2022
    Error with set 70012-2 : The weight on this set is incorrect.  It appears to be incorrectly matching 70012-1 - which is an entirely different set (odd right?).  The correct weight appears on Bricklink for this set and I'd encourage you to update to use that value.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,197
    Thanks, added.
    SumoLego
    vrchill said:
    Error with set 70012-2 : The weight on this set is incorrect.  It appears to be incorrectly matching 70012-1 - which is an entirely different set (odd right?).  The correct weight appears on Bricklink for this set and I'd encourage you to update to use that value.
    Thanks, sorted.
    vrchill
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,383
    The POTD for August 9th, 35155, shows as a part of five sets. In BrickLink, it also shows as part of five sets, but Brickset leaves out set #60080, whereas BL leaves out the new set #71408. I checked the part inventory in Brickset, and it does include 35155 for #60080, so it seems odd that set is left out when the list of sets including the part is generated.
  • LegoSonicBoyLegoSonicBoy SingaporeMember Posts: 47
    edited August 2022
    Just saw that the #6238721 I won at a giveaway was added. I still own the set but I'll need to go through the instructions again before I can provide an inventory to Rebrickable (the part count of 522 is not correct — that's the estimated number of 2x4 bricks alone). The instructions are also missing a step, so the part count may potentially not be 100% accurate.
    Note that I'm from Singapore, where this was promoted as well, so perhaps the notes should include [SG]. I'm not currently aware of any other region this was made available.
    Any idea why I can't see myself in the list of owners? I marked the set as owned yesterday when it still said 0 owners, so now that it says 1 I should be able to see myself, right? (Yes, this is a humblebrag.)

The query was taking too long to execute so I disabled that function a while ago.
  • RTORTO Member Posts: 82
    The Mall of America 30th Anniversary minifigs need to be added. However, I'm unsure of the set number. The press releases stated 5007499, but the number on the bag is 6435672.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,556
    RTO said:
    The Mall of America 30th Anniversary minifigs need to be added. However, I'm unsure of the set number. The press releases stated 5007499, but the number on the bag is 6435672.
    Thanks- I hadn't heard of these! 
    RTO
  • playwellplaywell UKMember Posts: 2,272
    @Huw

At the moment there are two trade entries for Mario gold coin but none for Mario silver coin. Is one of these meant to be for the silver coin or are these just different regions?

https://brickset.com/sets/5006393-1/Super-Mario-Gold-Coin
    https://brickset.com/sets/5006396-1/Super-Mario-Gold-Coin

There is also a Ninjago 10 year anniversary gold coin that seems to be relatively available but I cant see to find on the database:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354208629580

If its any help I have all 3
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,571
    #5007428 Dragon Adventure Ride has no entry
    Like similar sets, it's listed under the number printed on the instructuions, not the marketing number.
    JudgeChuck
    Huw said:
    Like similar sets, it's listed under the number printed on the instructuions, not the marketing number.
    Ah, gotcha, thanks Huw
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,451
    We appear to have two entries for Cole's Earth Dragon EVO:

#71782 - the correct one

#71783 - which I presume is called something else...

Bumblepants
  • MCAdventureCityMCAdventureCity Virginia, USAMember Posts: 11
    The Pirate Adventure Ride's European version #6432430 is in the database, but the American version #6432431 is not.
    That is because, until now, we did not know its number!

Can you send me photo, or post here?

Thanks
  • MCAdventureCityMCAdventureCity Virginia, USAMember Posts: 11
    Sure thing, here: 
    Astrobricks
    Thanks!
    Set #662207 Steve with Spider has the note "This was not released." I have one ordered from eBay which should be here in a few days. Until then, I only have this image:

560Heliport
    Sorry, I should have added that the magazine that it comes with, Issue No. 7, is being released in the UK, I believe, on 4th January (today):

https://www.newsstand.co.uk/108-primary-boys-magazines/31413-subscribe-to-lego-minecraft-magazine-subscription.aspx
    Thanks, added.