Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Additions to the Brickset Database

1789101113»

Comments

• PDelahantyPDelahanty Petaluma, CaliforniaMember Posts: 229
    I was looking at the "Monorail" tag ( https://brickset.com/sets/tag-Monorail ) to find all the classic monorail sets and track.  I was surprised to see #6970 and #8637 in there since they don't use the monorail track...but okay, I guess they contain things which are technically monorails.

However, #41347 uses a "monorail" on roller coaster track.  I really don't think the tag applies to that set. (Nor to #BL19003.)  That's roller coaster track.  Two rails is not a monorail.

Set #60271 also lists the "monorail" tag and that set in no way has a monorail.  The set has a tram which the box art happens to put on an elevated rail...but that's definitely not a monorail.  Lego's official description even describes it as a "tram".
    560Heliport
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,166
    edited February 26
    Is there a reason the Bricklink Designer sets do not have an RRP in the database? We do know what their original prices were/are, even though they weren’t technically “regular retail”.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,014
    No reason other than nobody has added them yet.

Normally RRPs come from LEGO's product feed automatically but of course these sets won't have been in it.
    Astrobricks
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,354
    Prices for the BrickLink Designer Program sets have now been added.
    Astrobricks
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Petaluma, CaliforniaMember Posts: 229
    Huw said:
    ^ It's all good, thanks. I usually wait until I have a batch of catalogues to process and upload as it takes a bit of faffing about. But fear not, it's in the queue to be added.
    Just checking in on the 1995/1996 Dacta catalog scans that I sent back in January.  If there's any way that you'd like me to format those to make it easier for you, let me know.
    Would it help if I separated the scans so that each item had its own image so that items like #9883 #9886 and #9866 can be added to the database?  There's A LOT there.  It's been a year and a half now, so I know it might seem overwhelming.  Just trying to help...
    Sorry for not doing anything with them and, yes, that would help immensely, thank you.
    PDelahantySumoLegoCyberdragon
  • vrchillvrchill USAMember Posts: 3
    edited June 9
    Error with set 70012-2 : The weight on this set is incorrect.  It appears to be incorrectly matching 70012-1 - which is an entirely different set (odd right?).  The correct weight appears on Bricklink for this set and I'd encourage you to update to use that value.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,023
    Thanks, added.
    SumoLego
    vrchill said:
    Error with set 70012-2 : The weight on this set is incorrect.  It appears to be incorrectly matching 70012-1 - which is an entirely different set (odd right?).  The correct weight appears on Bricklink for this set and I'd encourage you to update to use that value.
    Thanks, sorted.
    vrchill