Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Master thread] Additions to the Brickset Database

15678911»

Comments

• AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,861
    Chase McCain needs a character name assigned to him.
    Also, could we create LEGO Friends subthemes for Heart Boxes, Summer Heart Boxes, Amusement Pier, and Sea Life Rescue ( #41376, #41378, #41380, and #41381 )?
  • obi_gobi_g BlightyMember Posts: 540
    morning! the vip art black and white art prints are missing from the gear section:

- Avengers: Endgame black & white art print: 5005882
     - Collectible Captain Marvel black & white art print: 5005876 
     - Collectible LEGO® Spider-Man: Far From Home Black & White Art Print: 5005884
  • KerreKerre In a bar, under the sea.Member Posts: 411
    edited September 2019
    Arguably foxy-looking but no fox costume:
    https://brickset.com/sets/71025-14/Fox-Costume-Girl

I'll refrain from making "under the towel"-jokes.
    stluxAstrobricksBaby_YodaAanchir
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,295
    I just noticed the towel is a removeable element. What exactly did they print under there...?
    Astrobricks
  • SMCSMC UKMember Posts: 1,852

AstrobricksBaby_YodaMaffyDAanchir
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 340
    Set 75936 - T. Rex Rampage still doesn't have the minifigs listed on the page, though they do exist in the database: jw019, jw056, jw057, jw058, jw059, jw060
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,295
    SMC said:

Ah... how convenient...
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 835
    Not an addition, but a proposed edit to a set name: 43170 is presumably only called "Vaiana's Boat" in Europe where the main character's name and the name of the movie was changed from "Moana" to "Vaiana". Unless the set itself is exclusive to Europe, or it is released with a different set number in America, I would propose we change the name of the set to the American name for consistency with the rest of the sets in the theme.
    AstrobricksAanchir
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,640
    Done. I suspect the name came from preliminary info from a European website.
  • RikTheVeggieRikTheVeggie CanadaMember Posts: 335
    The US price for https://brickset.com/sets/21309-1/NASA-Apollo-Saturn-V is listed as $0.96 rather than $119.99.  Looks like this regression happened on 06 Dec 2019.

The price for https://brickset.com/sets/853559-1/Emily-Jones-Key-Chain was changed to £0.14 at around the same time (was £1.40?).

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,877
    A LOT of the USD RRPs are wrong right now. Looks like the current price at lego.com is being used, not RRP.
    For example, #70830 is shown as $48.99, which just happens to be the current 30% discounted price on lego.com. Same with #70823.
    That shouldn't happen any more but I'll see if I can figure out why there's the discrepancy.

I suspect the data from LEGO.com is incorrect...
    Astrobricks
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,756
    I'll, get the figures added. I need to faff about with some manual data entry due to BrickLink's odd naming conventions for CMFs.

The Superman fig comes with books:https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?M=sh300&in=B
    speaking of missing minifigs, shouldn’t the page for #30453 have a tab with the two minifigs?
    It will have once it's been inventoried by BrickLink and the data has been imported.
    Astrobricks
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,545
    I'm guessing these are "tat" but might be interesting for some. Friends cube advertising, with sticker sheets. Might be useful for purist lettering, although more like 2 high by 2 wide than for 1x1 bricks.

Sorry for cheap photos, on road with no camera. I can take better ones later in week if needed by anyone.

stluxsid3windr
    Can I ask why #10255 and #10270 both have the MICROSCALE tag?
    Also, #10270 does not have the MODULAR BUILDING tag.
    Can I ask why #10255 and #10270 both have the MICROSCALE tag?
    Also, #10270 does not have the MODULAR BUILDING tag.
    They have a microscale tag on account of the microscale LEGO sets (Eiffel Tower, Horizon Express, modular buildings, VW camper, etc) in the former, and the toy plane in the latter.
    Brickset tags don't really have a way to differentiate whether they describe the set as a whole, or just some of the things they contain. Compare to how both #41169-1 and #43172-1 have the "Brick Built Figure" tag, even though the Marshmallow figure in the former is just a small part of the set, while the Olaf figure in the second is its central focus. I don't think there's really any way around this, unfortunately.
    Astrobricks
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,476
    I think the tags work well enough- they help us find things, but we still need to apply our own standards. Imagine searching without any tags! 
    Aanchir
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,476
    Or even worse... No Brickset or Bricklink inventories... How would I know what parts I have? Page through every set of instructions, counting e.g. grey 2x4 plates, because I need 26 for a MOC? (Shudder, cringe!) I am so glad a coworker told me about Brickset! (Thanks, Jason!)
    While looking at minifig tags - I noticed some spurious superhero ones that need deleting - I don't think it's a massive data issue, but it's odd that they are still there as typos. Each one of these tags has 1 minifig listed as being in it on https://brickset.com/browse/minifigs/tags but when you click through there's no minifig listed. I think they might cause confusion, and may cause database integrity issues (unlikely, but you never know). They are:

Eceu, Mc, Marve, Hatsuit, Vilain
    Astrobricks
    edited May 5
    Also:

Rebel Allianc
    Resistamce
    Citien
    AstrobricksKungFuKenny
    I want a Hatsuit ;)
    KungFuKennysid3windr
    They have been banished!
    MaffyDAstrobricks
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 835
    I just noticed that the image for 41916 Extra Dots Series 2 is incorrect. If you look at the packaging and other images of both that set and 41913 Mega Pack, it's clear that the original source of those images accidentally switched the image of the printed tiles in 41913 (which are round and feature a "super rare" tile) and the image of the printed tiles in 41916 (which are square). It would be nice to get this corrected since I've seen a lot of people who mistakenly assume that the "super rare" tile will be a "chase" item in one of the random packs, rather than just a tile that is only available in the large mega pack.
    Astrobricks
    Done...
    @CapnRex101 is #75182 Republic Fighter Tank really a clone wars set? I thought that there was some talk back then about it but Im not expert on clone wars.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,283
    @SMC - #75182 Republic Fighter Tank is one of those sets that defies categorisation. The vehicle was canonised by Star Wars Battlefront II, contains minifigures inspired by Revenge of the Sith and never appeared during Star Wars: The Clone Wars. However, it is frequently associated with the Clone Wars period so it seemed most appropriate to categorise it there, just for ease of searching.
    Surprised to see that there are not yet any listings for the next series of LEGO Friends play cubes!

We don't yet have finalized English names or high-quality pictures for them, but the set numbers are #41410, #41411, #41412, #41413, and #41414
    edited June 19
    It's hardly surprising, their existence has been known for, what, a whole day? :)
    560Heliport
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 98
    So what happened to the Jungle Cubes that were shown a while back as supposedly series 3 of the cubes?  The Australian catalog calls these: Andrea's Summer Play Cube, Olivia's Summer Pay Cube, etc.
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 539
    According to their packaging, LEGO call them the "Jungle Series", not Series 3… which is strange. I've also seen hardly anything about them given they were released at the beginning of this month. Brickset has hardly any pictures, and I have no idea what the surprise animals are. 
    It's odd also that the English language version of the 2HY catalogue still has the shopping ones shown and just mentions there'll be new ones in September.
    I've downloaded the additional images for the Jungle ones. Oddly, two of them are not listed on the en-gb site but they are on the en-au one.
    benbacardi
    @Huw I was just going to change #70628 to a Lego Ninjago movie set but saw you were the one to change it. Its an odd one in that it does seem to go with the other Spinjitzu Masters sets but if you look at the packaging it is different from the others.
    Indeed it is! Someone mailed in and asked for it to be categorised the same as the others and it does seem sensible to do so, despite the packaging.
    SMC