Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target - Marvel Sets Now Available

typotypo Member Posts: 182
edited April 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Target.com has the Marvel sets available online for shipping:

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=lego+super&category=0|All|matchallany|all+categories

Comments

• starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,287
    None in store near me in Phoenix AZ.
  • ThisIsMyCupThisIsMyCup Member Posts: 156
    TRU and Wal-mart had them, but not Target. None had the Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape...said they werent allowed to put it out yet. I live in florida, btw.
  • DonovansDadDonovansDad Member Posts: 19
    The target in glen burnie md had the hero factory hulk,but nothing else.... the toys r us at glen burnie mall had everything but the hero factory sets.... we picked up hero factory hulk for my sons easter basket, and captain americas mortorcycle and lokiscosmic cube to build now, both are pretty cool.....my son hasn't put the minifigures down since he opened the sets
  • DonovansDadDonovansDad Member Posts: 19
    Iron mans helmet is awesome bythe way, sure it looks goofy big, but very cool flip up function
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    Is TRU charging actual retail or their own version of retail?
  • forumreaderforumreader Member Posts: 97
    The TRU tax is in effect. It's a couple of dollars on the sets under $50 and a full $10 on the Hulk Helicarrier Breakout and Quinjet sets. Pretty disappointing.
  • jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    I saw Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout, Captain America's Avenging Cycle, and the giant Hulk at a Target today (no sign of the other new sets). They were in the aisle with the other Avengers toys and not the LEGO aisle, so be sure to take a look there if you're looking for them.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Called my local Lego store, said they'd have them Monday. I'll just wait and get them from Lego and stock up on VIP points
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    I just stopped at a target this morning and no new marvel sets (or S7 minifigs)... :(
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    My closest Target has the hulk set and the captain's cycle one but thats it. They were on the side of an end cap that was all Avenger related. The giant hulk feet on the ground were a nice touch.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,592
    As a former Target employee who stocked things, I can tell you it will be hit-or-miss if the team in charge of re-arranging the shelves will be on top of things or not. The stores undoubtedly have the new sets deep within the bowels of the stockroom. You might get lucky if you try asking an employee to go look for you.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I just realized this while watching a review of the 6866 wolverine's chopper, but on wolverines back, he has his "hood" pulled off. A lot of people have been mentioning that wolverine should have had a helmet to be more comic accurate, and I always figured they meshed the comic version with the movie version, but then I saw that he actually does have the mask but they printed it on his back like a pulled down hood.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    I saw the two large Marvel sets at my Walmart today.