Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Time lapse of all modulars?

Missing_Pieces_15Missing_Pieces_15 Member Posts: 17
edited May 2012 in Photography/Video
Is anyone aware of a single video with a time lapse build of all the modulars?

I'm thinking this could include building the whole block at once. Or each building one at a time from left to right.

Perhaps this already exsists? If so I'd appriceate a link to the vid. Thanks.

Comments

• JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    I've done the PS, FB and GE but all seperately. To do them all at once you'd need a week off work! haha
  • Missing_Pieces_15Missing_Pieces_15 Member Posts: 17
    Yeah, it would be one heck of a project. I'd love to take it on but I only have GG and the currently available Modulars. Hoping to get a CC soon.
    I've got the townhall on the way so I'll be time-lapsing that one soon too :)
    I have time-lapsed the PS, FB and GE but there would be bricks everywhere doing them all at once, you'd have to be very organised!
    Wow, do you have a link to your time-lapse videos? Mine are somewhat crude done with a digital camera picture for each instruction step. I'm just starting with both the modular series and trying to time-lapse a build.
  • bricksanbricksan Member Posts: 566
    @Jasen, have you a link to the ones you have done?
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 655
    I did one for Grand Emporium

They take about as long as it takes to build the set anyway, just setting up the camera and doing a little post work on the video file. I can't imagine doing one for the entire series at once, especially because mine are already built. I'd also avoid it because they keep coming out with more sets!
    @GIR3691 wow your time lapse has alot more hit than mine and the style is different to mine. I just show the buildings go up :)
    I can see how yours took the same to build as you just filmed it being built whereas I try and build them not as one page at a time but several pages at a time. :)

@RJH here are all my modular time lapses (I have done some smaller sets, namely the Creator houses etc but the Modulars are the more impressive just due to the size so here they are:

I'm waiting on the Town Hall to arrive - that's next :)
    Awesome, pure awesome :)
    @RJH thanks :D
    Jasen, those are awesome. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your town hall.
    Ok I finished the Town Hall so here it is :)

@jasen will feature this one as I did you others, nice work :)
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 475
    ^^ superb. My wife has the town hall in the basement put aside for me as a Christmas present. After watching this I REALLY don't want to wait until December to put this together. Maybe having her watch the video will nudge her to give it to me for Father's Day instead...
    edited May 2012
    @Bricksan - I can do another write up if you'd like :)

@emilewsi - I could add an annotation saying "All Emilewski wants for Fathers Day....(or sooner....)", add it and you can show her haha :D
    edited May 2012
    @jasen Yes please pal :)
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 181
    ^^ superb. My wife has the town hall in the basement put aside for me as a Christmas present. After watching this I REALLY don't want to wait until December to put this together. Maybe having her watch the video will nudge her to give it to me for Father's Day instead...
    This is a crime to humanity. I advise you to start a lawsuit at the The Hague Court of International Justice! ;-)