Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Kmart BOGO 50% off on LEGO

ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
edited April 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Was in a KMART today and they had BOGO 50% off going on

Comments

• gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Which one?
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    Saw this in VA, sale included City and Star Wars sets.
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    Couple in LA County at least
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Checked the Torrance location in Los Angeles today and nothing good left. Someone had raided it for the new Star Wars (TIE, X-wing, Droid Escape...). Just a few small City sets if you're looking for an ambulance or such.
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 537
    It is nice to get a BOGO sale on SW without the TRU markups.
  • cynthilinacynthilina Member Posts: 188
    Scored well on my K mart excursion yesterday. 10 Battlepacks and the new Hero factory. Spent 200 saved 55. Not allot but enough to buy another Tie Fighter. I may go back this week and get a few more Items.
  • evantylerevantyler Central OhioMember Posts: 63
    Not a huge score, but nabbed 4432 and 4434 for $30 total, making them $15 each. Plus used my Sears card for the ShopYourWay points. Like @sonofsceva said, sometimes it's nice to just buy sets at MSRP rather than the TRU mark-ups.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,085
    The sale is good on-line too. It's not well advertised. It is for Star Wars and Hero Factory sets. Under each lego product, click on "price details" then click "special offers". It ends tomrrow, 8 April. The best deal is set #7930, The Bounty Hunter Assault Ship. It is on sale for 42.00 and then BOGO'ed. If you bought 2 that would be 31.50 each, a savings of 37%.
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    Too bad it isn't for all sets. I picked up The Marina and Fireplane as the Fireplane was BOGO50% so I thought the MArina was as well and thinking $25 was good for that set as it is awful. The Marina rang up at full price, so now I am going to return it tomorrow. Thought I would never see the day where I return a Lego set.