Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Buy One, Get One 50% Off 4/1 - 4/7 at Toys R Us

2»

Comments

• BrickStanleyBrickStanley Member Posts: 14
    ^^Well just two more weeks, try and hang on!

^It is.. you think you have it... then you don't.

For all those interested, SE is back in stock.
    SE ????

• gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    ^ lol, yeah, that's a new one
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    ^^Well just two more weeks, try and hang on!

^It is.. you think you have it... then you don't.

For all those interested, SE is back in stock.
    SE ????

Shuttle Expedition.
  • BrickStanleyBrickStanley Member Posts: 14

^ Aha...gotcha. Thanks! Honestly, sometimes I feel like I need a degree in Lego code to keep up around here :)
    ^ Yeah, especially when a lot of people here were using "EM" instead of "EN" for Emerald Night.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    GE back in stock - just got 2
    What!!!! Thought they were only showing up in the mornings :(
    ive missed this one by minutes about 10 times over the past two weeks, so I guess I was finally due...
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited April 2012
    PS, GE, and FB were all just in-stock (GE still is). MMV in stock as well.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
    GE shows in stock but when I go to add it to my cart, it tells me they've adjusted my order based on the quantity they actually have.

• The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    Missed GE AND PS again!
  • andyscouseandyscouse Western MAMember Posts: 365
    ^^ Got that too with MMV (wanted 2, changed to 1). Added FW, but when I checked out, only FW was there, MMV was "out of stock". Cancelled order - will try later.
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    Diagon Alley was available last night for about 4 minutes when the GE was up, also. Got 4. :D
    ^ man, didn't notice it, and that was one I was aiming for, even moreso than GE
  • parkerwilsonparkerwilson Member Posts: 142
    I received a couple of my GE's the other day. One of them the box is completely beat up. They all shipped seperatly with there own invoice, some invoices showing full price and some showing half price. If I want to return this beat up box one in store, do I need to take both invoices into the store to do the return?
    ^ I would take the $150 invoice and just ask for a refund. Oops, did I just say that? Honestly though, how will they know otherwise? And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't feel bad about ripping TRU off at all. ;)
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    ^ I would take the $150 invoice and just ask for a refund. Oops, did I just say that? Honestly though, how will they know otherwise? And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't feel bad about ripping TRU off at all. ;)
    LOL. Your username fits these comments very well.
    edited April 2012
    But when they pull up the order number on there computer, won't it show it was part of a buy one get one. I am not trying to screw them but I also don't want to drive there to have them tell me it was part of a bogo and they can only return half the price (I will keep it if thats the case, to expand my current one)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,424
    Crud... I really wanted PS....
    Do they even have the ability to pull up your order via computer? Considering the morons that work at my local stores, and how absolutely terrible and bass ackwards everything about shopping there is, I can't imagine they'd do that, or even be able to.
    i would think there would have to be some way as the packing invoice doesnt even show the payment method
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,424
    Oh well, I guess I will need to wait until PS is back in stock and they have ANOTHER BOGO soon... It was nice to see the ability to actually get two GEs again, I believe for a while there was a limit to one per cart (even though the item description showed two)