Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone from Europe want to help a U.S. guy out with Bricklink?

adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
edited March 2012 in Marketplace
I need a part from Bricklink however, only 2 sellers have it and both do not ship to the states. Would anyone from Europe be willing to help me out? The seller with the part for cheaper is from Germany.

Comments

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Moved to Marketplace
  • IstokgIstokg MichiganMember Posts: 2,100
    edited March 2012
    @adello25 Have you asked them personally (via PM)? Sometimes I find that rather than pay double shipping (to UK or other EU countries) and then shipped to the USA, if you say you will pay a premium for it, they may oblige you. BL sellers are not unreasonable, and if they see that it is not feasible for you to get it elsewhere, they may give you a one time exception, especially if it's an easy order to put together.

I have a $10 minimum in my store, but some folks have asked me if I will agree to less. Usually if it's easy to pack (and it's not more than 1 part type, I will give them my store override code, and make an exception.

Lego folks for the most part are a reasonable group of people.... :-)
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,452
    What is the part? Maybe someone here in the states would sell it to you.
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    I have contacted the seller but have gotten no response. Would someone from Europe (a country where the seller ships to) be interested in helping me out? I will certainly cover all costs (cost to have it shipped to you, then shipped to me) and also throw in something for you; perhaps a polybag that is not available in Europe.

Here is the part:
    http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=82301&colorID=80
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Happy to help but are you better off with someone German? Just pm me if you want it.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    I'm being a muppet. The German guy doesn't ship to the UK either.
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    would have been happy to help, but only ships to Germany
    Darn!! I did not notice that =( Anyone from Germany interested in helping?
  • PlaugePlauge Member Posts: 39
    woa.. not even to austria..
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    Hi pm me if you still need help! I'm from Germany and also run a small BL-store and would be happy to help out!
    Hi pm me if you still need help! I'm from Germany and also run a small BL-store and would be happy to help out!
    PM Sent!!