Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Back issues of Lego Club, esp. Atlantis

BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
edited March 2012 in Collecting
Anybody have any they'll part with? I emailed Lego and got an enthusiastic first response ("I'd love to send you some! What's your address?") followed by a chastened retreat ("eh, um, funny story..."). My son really digs the Atlantis theme and I was hoping to find some issues that featured the theme.

And for your amusement, my son thinks Star Wars is a creation of Lego rather than vice versa...

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,651
    Have you got the two Atlantis activity books? They are quite good for an Atlantis fan.
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    I'd be happy to send you mine, but I fear that you don't live in the same country a me. (Probably not even the same hemisphere...) I'm in Australia.
  • FurrysaurusFurrysaurus Hiding in the kitchen.Member Posts: 156
    @brickarmor - i have a copy of the DK atlantis brickmaster book signed by mark stafford (pretty sure it was him) that i won at brickmagic last year for one of my displays. if you think your son would be interested in that, hit me up over PM and we'll work out the details.