Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2012 Jambalaya exchange (US)

14567810»

Comments

• KulshanGirlKulshanGirl Member Posts: 67
    Sorry you guys, I haven't been logged in here for a while. I bowed out of box #2 a while ago, it's somewhere back in this thread. I am sorry that the box got help up! :/
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Looks like it will be @jadedanc getting Box #2 next! Can you please PM me with your address and I'll get the box shipped out asap since its already packed & ready to go.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Box #2 has been sent out again and on its way to @jadedanc. It's getting quite hefty and near the end of the cycle, so hope folks start taking out more than putting in to lighten it up.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Yah!!! I am excited :)
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 793
    Hopefully the box gets back to me sooner rather than later. I am curious to see how much it has changed since I filled it originally back in the summer(?).
    I received Box #2 while I was in Louisiana visiting my daughters. I just got back into Seattle (finally)! So I will pull bricks and get this mailed out, hopefully tomorrow. If not then Friday at the latest. :)
    murphquake
  • littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 517
    Woohoo!! I'll be getting the box right before Christmas! Awesome timing :)
    I have the box! :)

Won't be able to get it out prior to Christmas though - too much stuff to do!

I looked at the list and I think @dougts is next.
    The box is now with @dougts

I was a bit busy and forgot to take photos but I only removed 2 polys and put in 3.
    Where is Box #2 now???
    @dougts...is it with you?
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Wow yes. Been sitting in my Lego area and I forgot all about it. Ill get it shipped off to rocao ASAP
    edited April 2013
    Thanks @dougts for the update. I'm worried this box will not makastute full journey as box 2 and 3 are taking FOREVER to make the rounds.
    @dougts and @rocao
    Has the box been sent/received yet?
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    I haven't received it yet.
    Thanks @Rocao.
    An update from @dougts should clear things up for us.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 867
    jadedanc said:

Ok, so far I have:

1. Jadeirene
    2. MontyKensicle
    3. SirBen
    4. andyscouse
    5. Brickriver
    6. allmybricks
    7. sas0214
    8. GIR3691
    9. littletoki
    10. murphquake
    And myself, of course :)

Am I missing anyone??

It has been almost a year since X3 was going to start up. Did it start? Is it too late to be included? Has the Community lost its taste for a new batch of Jambalaya?
  • JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    edited May 2013
    ^ Yes, possibly yes, and undecided by the looks of it: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/6116/jambalaya-box-3#latest
    Duh. I didn't see it had its own thread. Thanks.
    @joseph. I just read through the #3 thread. Lots of digression on it. If #4 goes, we need to put a timeline on holding onto it, IMHO. Maybe the community could put together a set of "rules" to follow? I work at a company that is ruled by processes, and if there isn't documentation telling what can or cannot be done, it gets chaotic, and things break down. Maybe that's what this Jambalaya needs?
    SirBen
    edited June 2013
    I received box #2 yesterday :P

I will air it out (it's musty), make my swaps, and send it along. Who does it go to? @bmwlego ?
    If everyone else got their turn then please send it back to me. I started the box last summer so this box will have taken nearly a year to go to 10 people.
    ^ my apologies, a good 3 months of that time was me, right before I finally shipped it off to rocao.
    ^ wow, actually 5 months and 2 days. *sheepish*

to make it worse, i didn't even end up taking or contributing to it...
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    wow it's been a LONG time since @bmwlego handed that box to me and i gave him box 1
    I have swapped parts to and from the Jambalaya Box and will likely head to the Post Office tomorrow or Monday to ship it off to the next Jambalayer.
    @Jadedanc
    I will update who I am sending it to and also update who is on the list still today/tomorrow.
    @bmwlego thanks!
    I sent the box to Joe Venutolo and he should have gotten it by now.
    Still on the list are:
    Wynn T
    Josh S
    D. Van Wyk
    Irene
    Hector
    Ben M

Did Joe Venutolo receive this yet? Actually, I'm certain he should have by now but he just hasn't updated the group. Anyone know what his Brickset name is? I live in NY and sent the package via Priority Mail to NJ which should take 2-3 days at most and this was sent out on June 21st so if Joe could let us know what is going on that would be great.
    Thanks Joe!
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 574
    @bmwlego if you're looking for Box 3, I posted on the other thread Sunday evening:
    SirBen said:

I arrived home from vacation this evening to find the box waiting for me (in our locked parcel box).

SirBen
    Was the box from me (Brian Wygand)?
    Thanks,
    Brian
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 574
    @bmwlego, No, it came from jvdrummer182 in NJ, and it is now in the possession of USMCYodz.
    @bmwlego: Apologies. We recently got a storage locker for LEGO and my wife mixed the jambalaya box #2 in with that. I haven't had a chance to retrieve it, but I'll do it this week, and will be sure to include some goodies to make it up to you.
    @rocao
    Thanks for the update. I was worried it was lost and gone forever. These 2 rounds of the Jambalaya have been interesting.
    I'm glad you received the box rocao (Joe).
    Brian