Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

My Website is Giving Away 12 Sets in 12 Days (including a LEGO Star Wars SandCrawler)

13»

Comments

• ParkGradesParkGrades Member Posts: 106
    Last chance to enter is 12PM Pacific Time, Tuesday - thanks again to everyone who's entered so far...
  • scratchdeskscratchdesk Member Posts: 155
    exciting!
    30 minutes left to enter...
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    Who won!?!?! =)
    And the winner of the Sand Crawler is... sweetlogan from Ocean Springs, Mississippi!

Congratulations, and thanks again to everyone who entered!
    congrats!
  • SweetLoganSweetLogan Member Posts: 34
    Woo! Thanks @ParkGrades for letting us know about the contest and the nifty prizes you've given out. I was really just hoping for a few ostriches, but I'm quite surprised to win the Sandcrawler. Definitely makes the time spent uploading pictures on my wonderful dialup worth-while. Thanks again!
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    In that case, I'll trade you the Ostrich Race for the Sandcrawler! :-D
  • SweetLoganSweetLogan Member Posts: 34
    I knew someone was going to say that... haha.
    haha.. I enjoyed the sandcrawler build. It is more of a display piece than a play one. I found that the 1 brick width sides going that high dont end up being very stable if you try to move it too much. I was investigating motorizing it and every time I turned it over it started separating in places. When I get back around to trying to motorize it again i'm just going to take it apart so I can work with the bottom platform alone.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    Congrats SweetLogan! I don't want to sound ungrateful and all but would anyone want to trade 7572: Quest Against Time for 8403: City house? :) Don't take this message the wrong way, I loved this contest and I want to thank you for providing such awesome prizes it is just that I would of have preferred the City House. But I'll be okay with whichever one I get.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Gratz SweetLogan!
    Was just wondering if anyone had received their winnings yet?
    They're slated to go out tomorrow - after the tax day rush. We'll send a confirmation note individually to each winner.
    cool. Thanks for the update.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    Hey Ben, you shipped these out from Arizona, correct? If so, I believe I received my package today Via Canada Post. According to the tracking # this package originated from Scottsdale, AZ 85258. And I'm not expecting any packages so it must be the contest winning. I just have to pick this up tonight at the post office. Thanks!
    Hey Ben, you shipped these out from Arizona, correct? If so, I believe I received my package today Via Canada Post. According to the tracking # this package originated from Scottsdale, AZ 85258. And I'm not expecting any packages so it must be the contest winning. I just have to pick this up tonight at the post office. Thanks!
    That is correct - thanks again to everyone who participated in the contest!

• prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Sets arrived the other day. Thanks again!
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Mine arrived today as well! Thanks again!