Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Desktop Notifications

WizPipWizPip Bedford, UKMember Posts: 3
Some weeks ago I accepted that little popup that appears in Chrome to send me desktop notifications. Now I receive a lot of notifications from Brickset about all sorts of things, but I can't see where to customise it?

All I really want is a notification about new products - I don't want to be notified about new news articles, reviews, or the set of the day. Am I completely missing a settings page, or is it all or nothing?

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,233
    WizPip said:
    Some weeks ago I accepted that little popup that appears in Chrome to send me desktop notifications. Now I receive a lot of notifications from Brickset about all sorts of things, but I can't see where to customise it?

All I really want is a notification about new products - I don't want to be notified about new news articles, reviews, or the set of the day. Am I completely missing a settings page, or is it all or nothing?
    Is the notification generated by Brickset or by Chrome?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,019
    You can manage which sites send you notifications here: chrome://settings/content/notifications
    Astrobricks
  • WizPipWizPip Bedford, UKMember Posts: 3
    Is the notification generated by Brickset or by Chrome?
    The notification comes from Chrome but is sent by Brickset
  • WizPipWizPip Bedford, UKMember Posts: 3
    Huw said:
    You can manage which sites send you notifications here: chrome://settings/content/notifications

This is a per-site setting, rather than a per category setting (Brickset would need to implement this themselves). I presume this means the notifications are all news or no news, which is disappointing.