Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help Please with Stormtroopers

Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 196
I have a friend who isn’t into collecting all things Lego or even all SW Lego but has built the USC Millennium Falcon.  I told him I had all sorts of storm troopers and such if he wanted any to display with the MF.  He said yes to stormtroopers and now to my plea for help I haven’t any idea which stormtroopers would be the right ones to send plus my kid has played with these and mixed parts up some.  I can look up and make sure I have right parts on BL once I know which ones would be best to send.  Anybody able to share pics of which stormtroopers are the right ones?  I have lots of different white ones with varying torso and leg designs and helmets.  Then I have some with orange accents then green, blue and red ones…….
any help is greatly appreciated, Lois
gelkster

Comments

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,014
    https://brickset.com/minifigs?query=Stormtrooper

This Brickset link above shows all the stormtroopers that show up when you search "stormtrooper". In my book, the only ones that should be going with the Falcon are the regular black and white Original Trilogy ones that start after the Snowtrooper in that link. Regular stormtroopers with shoulder pauldrons are obviously OK in my book as well. As are Original Trilogy snowtroopers.

If you have any chrome ones, those are absolutely useless and worthless. Please forward them on to me and I will arrange for them to be disposed of. :p
    560HeliportWesterBricksmadforLEGOiwybsMarshallmarioOnebricktoomanygmonkey76
  • Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 196
    @Brainslugged thanks I hadn’t queried here, the link was great and helped me correctly reassemble some from the bin of assorted minifig pieces.