Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Pet Shop Time Lapse....

JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
edited March 2012 in Photography/Video
Gday all :)
Another post, another modular time lapse.
This was my most challenging so far, that brown building was a test of my time lapsing patience haha.
To time lapse I don't read from page 1 to end, I usually do about 10 pages or so at once (so the walls go up together smoothly etc) and yeah the brown was hard enough to read but to keep together was another thing. That window section on the 1st floor was really difficult to keep together for filming, that being said - it looks pretty cool in the end, a nice set.
This was the 1st modular I wanted and the 3rd I got :D

Comments

• JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,372
    Nice. I liked the beginning.
  • DougoutDougout Member Posts: 888
    Awesome, I always like watching stop motion builds. A funny intro too, I thought it was cool the horses were bending their necks and then the front end loader came in lol. How much extra time does a time lapse build take?
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    @dougout - this one took 3 nights (about 4 or 5 hours) the first night was spent doing some pre-builds like the doors, windows, furniture etc then the 2nd 2 were a night on each building.
    Took alot longer than the FB and GE to build as Time Lapse. Stopping to take pics and stuff definitely adds at least 2 hours to the build.
    I'm bracing myself for the Town Hall now :D
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Very nice.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    edited March 2012
    Smiled at the intro. Well done, and the music was catchy.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,674
    The more I see of these modulate the more I want them... Must...resist...
    Cool video, and nice bit of added humour. Would be nice to see the figs as well, but that's my only suggestion. Must take aaages, so well done and thanks for sharing!
  • CurvedRoadPlateCurvedRoadPlate Member Posts: 255
    I liked the dog patiently standing there as the shop was built around her
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    Thanks @jwsmart
    @Odindusk - it's my friend www.anvilheadmusic.com
    He does some catchy stuff on his own :)
    @andhe yeah thats the first time I haven't done the figs also the first time they haven't all been in the first bag so I kinda forgot t do the start with them all and I gotta some look pretty cool :D. It took a few days to plan and do this one yeah but overall about 9 hours filming, 4 to edit. (I forget exactly but maybe mentioned in thread somewhere :D)
    @CurvedRoadPlate - thanks for noticing :P
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,236
    That was marvellous. Very enjoyable to watch.