Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Shipping on Death Star

Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
edited March 2012 in Collecting
im FINALLY breaking down and getting a Death Star after 3 years of waiting,im ordering it from [email protected], any idea what they are gunna ask for shipping, im aslo taking advantage of the double VIP...maybe grab a Cadd Bane Speeder on clearance.

Comments

• LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,917
    edited March 2012
    Wait until March 12th. You get free shipping AND double VIP points. The free shipping starts on March 12 and ends on March 31. Win-win situation. Good luck and enjoy your Death Star.

EDIT: Forgot to add, but to check the shipping and taxes on a purchase, all you got to do is place the item in your cart and the shipping costs will be shown to you.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    It depends where you are and how fast you want it. Check their shipping page, a link to which you'll find on the bottom of their webpage.

• Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    thanks brandon, however i thought the double VIP couldnt be used with other offers IE free shipping...
    edited March 2012
    I may be wrong, but I believe this is not the case. In the past all promotions can be stacked. There was even a time when you got double VIP, free shipping, and a free promotional set.
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    well thanks, i guess i have a plan then.
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 872
    in the uk at least these definitely stack. We've had free post this month with the points, promo item.
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    edited March 2012
    @Jonn240 When i bought it, they charged me $24.95 for standard shipping. I can't remember the other shipping method charges. It took 5 days to process my order, but it was around the holidays. You should wait until [email protected] has free shipping and double VIP points.
    edited March 2012
    @Jonn420 From 'Brickbuilder0937' on Toys N Bricks:

FYI, if your order is over USD $500 free shipping will not apply so you'll have to place multiple smaller orders.

EDIT: Oops. Sorry, I forgot the price of the DS was only $399.99 in the US. I was thinking about the CDN price. But if you're planning to purchase more items, it is best if you split it up into multiple orders.