Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The LEGO Bull Knights Sets 2000 (My Article)

SirSven7SirSven7 Member Posts: 26
edited March 2012 in Collecting
Hello again all my favoured LEGO Enthusiasts

It’s time again for another instalment of my attempt to go through all the sets from the Castle era, today I have the bull Knights from 2000.

http://legosteveblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/lego-bull-knights-sets-2000.html

I hope you all enjoy, and any comments would be most welcome.

Cheers all

Comments

• joeejoee Member Posts: 42
    Excellent. I have read all of your other reviews and found them to be great I'm sure this one will not disapoint as well.
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    Another enjoyable read Steve. Again, these guys were released during my dark ages, so no nostalgia for me, but interesting to read some facts and have a close look at the sets. Not the best line for army building with only 3 unique figs, but pretty good parts builders.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I hate reading your blogs. It always makes me want to buy so much from those themes! This one could be bad if I read it... I was really into this set as a kid and had a good amount of the sets. I think if I read this I'll end up completing my collection :)
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 594
    2000 was such a downer year for Lego, as far as my tastes were concerned. Sure, I was drawn to Arctic Expedition for the parka and polar bear pieces, and Star Wars was going strong in its second year. However, everything else was so bland, so juniorized, or often both. If there ever was a time I got close to giving up on Lego and moving on to more "grown-up" interests, it was during that year. Knights' Kingdom was a prime example of that malaise. You hit the nail on the head with descriptions of the Bull Knights' pathetic line-up. The only set I ever got was the catapult that came with Gilbert the Bad, and that was plenty for me. Retrospect only makes the sets look worse. However, I am glad I stuck it out, for 2001 was much better (Life on Mars! BIONICLE!), and 2002 ended up blowing my mind with awesomeness. But that's for another topic.