Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Easter GWP x2

Probably old news for most but in new sales ad has both the bunny polybag and two chick and egg limited set as GWPs starting Friday with min purchases of $40 and $65.
560HeliportKungFuKennyCymbelineSumoLegomadforLEGOMarshallmario

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Member Posts: 3,719
    ^ Well I guess it's another trip to the Mall of America store Friday! I like those cute chicks. (I already have the bunny.)
  • SumoLegoSumoLego Member Posts: 15,215
    I think JoAnn Fabrics actually had an encap of those seasonal sets.
    Switchfoot55Marshallmario
    I got the bunny at Target, and I've seen them at Scheel's Sporting Goods.
    Perhaps the "Only at LEGO Stores" bubble should have been on the chicks sude of the page?
    Marshallmario
    Lo1sJess said:
    Probably old news for most but in new sales ad has both the bunny polybag and two chick and egg limited set as GWPs starting Friday with min purchases of $40 and $65.
    Hold on... Did someone decorate those eggs... and then they hatched? What's going on here??
    FizyxKungFuKenny
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Member Posts: 10,757
    Im just glad they are not minifig vignettes as I would be more tempted to buy those....
    SumoLegoKungFuKenny
  • SumoLegoSumoLego Member Posts: 15,215
    Im just glad they are not minifig vignettes as I would be more tempted to buy those....
    It seems like LEGO took a nap on those the last couple of years.  Some blech Brickheadz and only a single Christmas GWP.

I can't say as I mind.  GWPs and short-stock limited availability seasonal sets are annoying.
    Marshallmario
  • 12651265 Member Posts: 1,141
    Do you get both if you spend over $65?
  • karritkarrit Member Posts: 901
    1265 said:
    Do you get both if you spend over $65?

You should.  It's worked that way in the past.
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Member Posts: 970
    Perhaps the "Only at LEGO Stores" bubble should have been on the chicks sude of the page?
    I think the "Only at LEGO Stores" refers to them being GWP only at Lego Stores rather than their general availability...
    560HeliportFizyx
  • FizyxFizyx Member Posts: 1,332
    PJ76uk said:
    I think the "Only at LEGO Stores" refers to them being GWP only at Lego Stores rather than their general availability...
    My experience in the past has been that it's a combination of this, but also that the GWP is only available in stores, and expressly NOT online from shopping at home.  This has actually been a sore point for me over the last two years, as they have had a number of GWPs that have been in-store only, in the middle of the pandemic.  For a company that is supposedly trying to make the world a better place, it was quite a disappointment, especially since LEGO had been doing record business that whole time with most of the stores closed entirely.  Anyway, rant over, I take it to mean GWP only available at physical LEGO store locations, not online and not at non-LEGO locations.
    560HeliportMarshallmario
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Member Posts: 5,436
    edited March 2022
    ^ Except @560Heliport’s original point was that the Easter Bunny one was/is available at Target and Scheels.
    560Heliport
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Member Posts: 970
    ^ Except @560Heliport’s original point was that the Easter Bunny one was/is available at Target and Scheels.
    Polybags that are GWP can usually be bought in some specific stores, however the advert isn't advertising the sets but advertising "Gift Offers" so saying it's only available in Lego Stores makes sense as there will always be someone assuming they could get them free when buying Lego from other stores such as Target of Scheel's Sporting Goods!
    560HeliportAstrobricks
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 Member Posts: 527
    I just purchased the modular hotel on the website. The chicks set was included as was the vintage taxi. Didn’t include the other Easter set but that’s ok - the vintage taxi was a great surprise since I missed it last time
    560HeliportMarshallmarioSumoLego1265