Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTD UK Build a MF teal Brick Suit Guy

TheFewTheFew Member Posts: 1,779
Howdy,

Does anyone in the UK have a spare one or two of the teal Brick Suit Guy that were recently in Lego stores in the Build a Minifigure section?

I don't get to store very often and cannot see them on Bricklink etc.

Thanks 

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Member Posts: 10,755
    edited March 2022
    They are in BL if you cannot find anyone to get a figure from:
    Though I will say its a bit of a surprise to see the pricing for the brick torso alone.

TheFew
  • TheFewTheFew Member Posts: 1,779
    Though I will say its a bit of a surprise to see the pricing for the brick torso alone.

Thanks for that fella. I would never have found that on my own.

Hopefully some here will be nice to me, if not I'll have to offer BL my scalp.
    madforLEGO
  • andheandhe Member Posts: 3,907
    @TheFew are they no longer in stores? Don't go often but will have a look this week as hoping to pop in. 
    TheFew
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Member Posts: 10,755
    TheFew said:

You're welcome. If you ever want to see the 'build a minifigure' bin parts in BL, just change the search to 'catalog items' and search for 'BaM' and it should list most of the 'special parts' that were just in the bins...
    In the US, the teal brick was a couple of releases ago, and I think they are popular due to the fact they are a brick, but I think the one I went to still have them and the light blue brick. There are also always LEGO Discovery Centers as well as they could still have some. If I do not see a part in the bins I know is out, I always ask an employee if they have any in back just in case they just have not put any more out recently(even if they are older parts). If no one can get you one, you may be able to call a store and see if they happen to have them and if they can hold them for you. At least then you know if you go to a length to get to a store, one will be waiting for you.
    TheFew
    andhe said:
    @TheFew are they no longer in stores? Don't go often but will have a look this week as hoping to pop in. 
    Thanks! No idea if they are still in stores as I live in the middle of nowhere and barely leave the house any more. If you do visit store, I would love a pack of three. Cheers.
    andhe
    TheFew said:

You're welcome. If you ever want to see the 'build a minifigure' bin parts in BL, just change the search to 'catalog items' and search for 'BaM' and it should list most of the 'special parts' that were just in the bins...
    In the US, the teal brick was a couple of releases ago, and I think they are popular due to the fact they are a brick, but I think the one I went to still have them and the light blue brick. There are also always LEGO Discovery Centers as well as they could still have some. If I do not see a part in the bins I know is out, I always ask an employee if they have any in back just in case they just have not put any more out recently(even if they are older parts). If no one can get you one, you may be able to call a store and see if they happen to have them and if they can hold them for you. At least then you know if you go to a length to get to a store, one will be waiting for you.
    Thanks for the info. Never knew about that search functionality! 
  • BastyBasty Member Posts: 492
    I’m not home at the moment but I think I have quite a few spares. I’ll have a look later for you. 
    TheFewandhe
    Basty said:
    I’m not home at the moment but I think I have quite a few spares. I’ll have a look later for you. 
    Awesome.
  • BastyBasty Member Posts: 492
    I’ve had a look and I must had sold all my spares unfortunately. I do have one of these spare though 
    TheFew
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Member Posts: 539
    @Basty I need one of those so if available PM me please.
    Basty said:
    I’ve had a look and I must had sold all my spares unfortunately. I do have one of these spare though 
    Yes please mate. I'll drop you a PM.
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 886
    @TheFew
    If you're  still after the teal one I've picked up a few for you. Although the heads and hairs will be a different as had to make them up also no accessories with those. 

Also if anyone else is after the teal one I've  picked a few more. 

DeMontes
    @Pate5346 Hugh thanks for thinking about me. It may not be clear from the thread but @Basty has sorted me out! Many thanks though. 
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 886
    OK 
    No worries   

TheFew