Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking to buy 2 or 3 copies of 2011 British Airways set 7696 Commuter Jet

wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
edited April 2011 in Marketplace
This set is only available on the Bristish Airways merchendise site www.highlifeshop.com. We in the US cannot purchase them online for some reason. Looking for someone in the UK willing to accept a paypal payment and purchase 2 or 3 copies for me. I will be happy to include funds for packaging and shipping and a reasonable fee for your time and trouble. Or, in the alternative, I have many sets to trade as well. If there is something that I have access to in the US, I'd be happy to return the favor! Let me know!

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    I'd be willing to get some for you. I'd be interested in trading for something, what have you got to offer?
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Hey, Thanks! I'm at at work currently. I'll check my excess when I get home and PM you. Any US onlys you might be looking for?
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,635
    Brickmaster Slave 1 ?

;-)
    edited April 2011
    ^ You know it! That one on ebay ended up at £16 odd in the end, I wasn't prepared to pay it.
    @wangerml2, I'll have a look at my wants tonight and get back to you.