Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: UK AT-AT 75313 and Lukes Saber

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547

I've recently been made redundant and it's too late to return my ATAT. I've not really the spare cash now to have it in a Lego set. I've seen the LSaber sell on it's own for £150, so I think asking a reasonable £800 for the two sets, reasonable. I am not interested in just selling the LS on it's own, (I've already been offered £100 for it, but that doesn't help me with selling the AT-AT)

Collection from Chilton, Oxon, or, could meet if travel not too far.

Thanks

Comments

• ShropshireShropshire UKMember Posts: 615
    Lego's standard return window is 90 days from day you receive, so still plenty of time to return to Lego. I appreciate that's maybe not the preferred strategy as lower return however mentioning as you say above that it's "too late"
    colay
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    Thank you, it's the hassle of shipping it back TBH, but didnt know it was 90 days. Thought someone who didnt get the saber with it in time, might be interested though

Ta
    Switchfoot55
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,189
    I'm just sorry for your circumstances. January is a bloody awful time to have such uncertainty. I hope things get settled and you find a new role soon.
    drdavewatfordcolaySwitchfoot55Fizyx