Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Older Harry Potter sets/minifigures

Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 961
edited April 2011 in Marketplace
If anyone was willing to part ways with OOP Harry Potter sets or minifigures I'd be quite interested in them.

For trading, I have an unopened White Boba Fett polybag. Also have a (loose) clown from Series 1 of the collectible minifigures.

For the minifigures, I'm particularly interested in:

1) Mad-Eye Moody
2) Dolores Umbridge
3) Wormtail (2005 version preferably!)
4) Sirius Black

As for sets, I'm particularly interested in:

1) 4756-1: Shrieking Shack (this is commanding pretty big prices on eBay, so not sure I'll be able to afford it)
2) 4762-1: Rescue from the Merpeople

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    Hi there
    I'm in the middle of buying a bulk lot of used HP Lego off gumtree for a very good price. I has the shrieking shack in it, which I'm not very interested in. If I decide to go on with the purchasable how much would you pay me for the shrieking shack?
    thanks

Matthew
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 961
    Hi Matthew, would it include the minifigures? I think the most I'd be able to spend is the $60-70 mark. I appreciate that this is less than what it is going for on eBay, so I'd understand if you passed on it. Thanks for replying anyway :)
    would it include the minifigures?
    Yes

I'm able to get it for a very low price so £35ish + shipping to US would be great for me. I'll let you know if I can get my paws on it for you!
    Ahh, you're from the UK? Even better. I don't know why, but I assume most folk from around here are based in the US. I'm from Ireland so shipping should be that bit easier.

Keep me updated so :)
    ^ I assumed you were in the US because of those prices you mentioned :-)
    Any updates Matthew? :)
    Hi Steve
    I've contacted this mother who is trying to get rid of her son's Lego several times over the past few days.
    I'll let you know if I get a response.

Matthew