Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Using Firefox

Jeffrey_pt_2Jeffrey_pt_2 MichiganMember Posts: 26
I have been using Firefox for years to log into Brickset. Something changed a while ago and I have not been able to log in since, it will nor take my password.  Does anyone else have a problem logging in using Firefox 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,001
    No, I can log in fine with it.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,285
    I use Mozilla and am fine. If you have any blocker addins installed, deactivate them for the site, and also try clearing out your cache and cookies
  • Jeffrey_pt_2Jeffrey_pt_2 MichiganMember Posts: 26
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for the tip.

Just in case anyone else runs into this problem and sees this thread, here is how I fixed it.

Clear history for that site

The cookies and temporary data already stored on your computer may be causing the problem. Delete them, then test for your problem:

1. Click the Library 57 library icon button on your toolbar. (If you don't see it, click the menu fx57menu button, then click Library.) Click History and then click the Show All History bar at the bottom to open the Library window.
    2. At the top right corner, type the name of the website you wish to forget in the Search History field, and press .
    3. In the resulting list, on the site you wish to forget, and select Forget About This Site.
    4. Close the Library window.

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,959
    Thanks. Problems like this can usually be solved by clearing cookies, as you have done.