Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Question on the Batman Minifigure Mask

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,651
edited March 2012 in Collecting
I just bought one of these - the cat woman one. I'm new to Lego Batman, and fairly new to Batman, only having watched it as a kid in the 70s and the recent films, but I'm not really that big a fan of the franchise.

Is there a reason that Batman cannot see out of the mask? When you put it on, the eyes are completely covered and you see the headband through the eye holes. Did previous incarnations of Lego Batman do this? It seems very strange to me, unless there is something I don't know about the story.

Comments

• BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    I noticed the same thing.
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    the white,represents the white out lenses his cowl has,with them he sees in alot of different spectrum.why they added eyes is beyond me....
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,651
    Thanks, I suppose it makes sense then. It just seemed like it was a badly made mask when I saw it.
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 672
    And for the record, the previous Batman LEGO sets used the same design.