Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ad covers up Sign In form

PDelahantyPDelahanty Northern CaliforniaMember Posts: 123
I was logged out when I came to the forum today and hit "Sign In".  I had entered my username and was about to enter my password (courtesy of LastPass) when an HBOMax ad popped up at the top and COVERED the sign-in form.  I reloaded the page...and same thing.  After 5 attempts (and not being able to sign in fast enough), I had to temporarily enable an ad blocker just so that it wouldn't show the stupid HBOMax ad and block the sign-in form.

Just FYI...  May want to disable that ad and others that might interfere with the sign in form.

Attached a screenshot of what I see in Incognito Mode.  This is AFTER clicking "Sign In".

Comments

• BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,425
    I often find the same thing.  Despite checking the 'Keep me signed in' box, I'm regularly signed out and, as you say, the ads make it difficult to sign in again.

However, if you look at the top of the picture in your screenshot, you'll see that just to the right of the Brickset Forum logo, after Discussions and Activity, there's another link to Sign In, and in my experience, that's never covered by an ad.

Hope that helps.
  • PDelahantyPDelahanty Northern CaliforniaMember Posts: 123
    However, if you look at the top of the picture in your screenshot, you'll see that just to the right of the Brickset Forum logo, after Discussions and Activity, there's another link to Sign In, and in my experience, that's never covered by an ad.
    Good to know...  Thanks!