Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How many bags should be in the box?

todlertodler UK - South WestMember Posts: 116
Is there anywhere where it states how many bags should be in a box. Obviously the newer sets have the instructions which show the build per bag, but doesn’t tell you if one bag has multiples. i.e bags 1-8 but is there 2 bags for No7?
I’ve had a look around and no doubt it will be somewhere obvious 🤔

Comments

• todlertodler UK - South WestMember Posts: 116
    Sorry should have said it’s for set 70670. Open box but sealed bags haven’t been touched.
  • CyberdragonCyberdragon Maryland, U.S.AMember Posts: 549
    use #70670
    use #70670
    Hi, thanks for the reply but have already checked the instructions from this page and it says 8 bags, but still don't know if any have multiple bags. Going to pick the set up tonight and just want to make sure its complete. As its a smaller set I would assume it would only be one bag per build stage but it would be handy if this was referenced somewhere 
  • TurezTurez GermanyMember Posts: 9
    Turez said:
    Thanks, thats great. Just what I was after
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,653
    @todler The number of bags is kind of referenced on the site in a thread called how many bags, but it's added by site members and isn't official.  https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/3821/discussion-how-many-bags

The reason Cyberdragon told you to use the # symbol in front of the set number is because it links that set to the database so others can click on it and see what you're talking about. #70760
    Yellowcastle
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,717
    Resurrecting this old thread as I have the same type question but for #6079 Dark Forest Fortress. I was looking at the usual places, but cannot find the number of sealed part bags that was in the box. I'm hoping someone here happens to have had one of these sealed and could tell me.
    Can someone tell me how many LEGO part bags were in the #6079 when new?