Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Has anyone found Kevin?

wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 865

I just saw this on the VIP page @ lego.com ... 
I've been searching all the pages, clicking everywhere, has anyone found Kevin yet? 
KungFuKenny

Comments

• wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 865
    Thanks @Mr_Cross ! Here in Belgium it doesn't seem to work... There is nowhere on the VIP page to put the code.
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 950
    wardm said:
    Thanks @Mr_Cross ! Here in Belgium it doesn't seem to work... There is nowhere on the VIP page to put the code.
    Aren't sweepstakes illegal in Belgium?
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 865
    @Aleydita it seems to be working now though... 
  • Lo1sJessLo1sJess Alexandria, VirginiaMember Posts: 453
    Anyone found Kevin on US format site?  Been looking and checked place above to no avail.

thanks, lois
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,512
    Lo1sJess said:
    Anyone found Kevin on US format site?  Been looking and checked place above to no avail.

thanks, lois
    Go to Discover > Adults Welcome then click the first button, I think it was called entertainment. Then scroll down. 
    madforLEGOgmonkey76MarshallmarioKungFuKennySwitchfoot55
  • VenunderVenunder Grimsby, UK.Member Posts: 2,645
    What a waste of my time.
    They want a reason why I should win?
    I didn't come here to write an essay I came here to win some lego.
    Just give me the lego!
    BumblepantsOnebricktoomanygmonkey76KungFuKennypxchriskarritJudgeChuck
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,719
    Venunder said:
    What a waste of my time.
    Just give me the lego!

That, write that!!! (you will likely not win, but it will hopefully give you the release you apparently need by telling LEGO off about their contest.. Then again maybe someone would pick that as I doubt they are going to show what was put when they announce the winner).
    KungFuKenny560Heliport
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    Venunder said:
    What a waste of my time.
    Just give me the lego!
    I guess they want free, cute fan letters to use in the future.
    Using this strategy I made my answer the text form of a Hallmark Christmas movie… it included warm cookies, new puppies, and discovering that in reality I am a long lost prince of a small, prosperous European nation.  Plus I will meet the love of my life and survive a cancer scare.  There’s no way I can lose!

madforLEGOgmonkey76Mr_Cross560HeliportFizyxBumblepantsCymbelineMarshallmario
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
    In hindsight, my answer of "Hitler, so I can send him back to hell!" may have not been the best. Think they will understand my form of humour?
    gmonkey76KungFuKennyjmeninnoFizyxM_Boss
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 749
    Can't find it on the Dutch site?! Weird. However, as I am terrible at essays, only for the better I guess.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,157
    Reason to win?

"Dear TLG, I need to win to avoid the temptation of raiding Duncan's toy shop for one, and the charity box if it's there, then leaving the taps running on my way my out".
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 1,151
    ^OMG are you watching it too?  (Granted, I believe the first one is on our TV right now.)
    KungFuKennygmonkey76monkeyhanger
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,157
    jmeninno said:
    ^OMG are you watching it too?  (Granted, I believe the first one is on our TV right now.)
    Surprisingly, no. Its the kids favourite film right now,so it's on about 5 times a week, but last night we were having a well earned break from ut. I'm sure it'll be on later today.
    jmeninno
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,367
    Was there supposed to be some kind of confirmation once you find him and enter?
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 Yellowstone, 1883Member Posts: 3,173
    Wait, is Kevin hidden on the same page for everyone? I went to the Discover - Adult's Welcome - Entertainment and found the link to the contest. But looks like I still have to find the minifig picture and a code?
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    You should see this… The code is just the name Kevin and you click enter now…
    gmonkey76
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,512
    Was there supposed to be some kind of confirmation once you find him and enter?
    I was looking at the VIP rewards for BF and one item was 'enter to win 1 million points' I clicked as it said nothing about Kevin finding but the link took me to the Kevin thing and said I was already entered.
    KungFuKenny
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 Yellowstone, 1883Member Posts: 3,173
    edited November 2021
    ^^Guess I should read things all the way next time...

Entry submitted!
    KungFuKenny
    I have to say the most annoying thing about this promotion is that Lego is trying to drum up interest in the Home Alone set that no one can buy right now because it’s been out of stock locally and online for the last couple of weeks. I would’ve gladly bought it during double VIP, but alas… 
    Switchfoot55Fizyxgmonkey76ReesesPiecesautolycusBumblepantsbricktuary
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman Reading my Bible, sorting and buildingMember Posts: 1,135
    Just entered. Should be interesting!
    KungFuKenny
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 722
    I found kevin in a display at the lego store. had a qr code to scan and enter. 
    KungFuKennywardm