Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] For sale: New/sealed sets and possibly more in coming days!

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 978
edited January 17 in Marketplace
Hello all,

With the VIP sale coming up this weekend, I have decided to sell some of my stash in hopes of generating some spending money.  Santa's having a harder time every year bringing me the latest "big Batman set"...so hoping this will help!  

I reviewed recent eBay and Bricklink sales in an attempt to determine pricing, but completely open to best offers!  I do plan to list these on eBay in a couple of days, so if you're on the fence, please PM me to see if we can work out a deal!

I have the following new/sealed sets available:

#79110 Lone Ranger Silver Mine Shootout (box is in good shape, but has the remainder of a Walmart price tag on top right corner).  Asking $120 shipped.

#40410 Charles Dickens Tribute Christmas Carol.  Asking $45 shipped.

#76117 Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech.  Asking $65 shipped.

#10680 Garbage Truck (box has some light scuffing in some areas).  Asking $30 shipped.

#76064 Mighty Micros: Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin (box has some light scuffing in some areas).  Asking $20 shipped.

#40220 Mini London Bus.  Asking $20 shipped.

Hoping to list more soon (tomorrow?), potentially new/sealed CMFs and polybags if I have time.

US only, please.

Thank you so much for your consideration!  Pics available upon request (I haven't taken any yet).
KungFuKenny

Comments

• jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 978
    Bumpie.  Taking offers.

Long Ranger now $110.

Charles Dickens now $40.

Batman set now $60.

Will try to add other things to this list as I have time.

Also strongly considering selling my 5007016 LEGO VIP Retro Tin Sign 2021, which will be arriving this week I assume.  Will make formal post soon once I mull it over for a few more moments...
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 978
    Sales and trades made.  Mods, please close - and onto the next Marketplace post!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,519
    edited January 17
    (Mods, please close!  @drdavewatford; @CapnRex101; @Yellowcastle )
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.