Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Questionnaire - Digital Checklist for pieces in a Lego Set

Pepper_RoniPepper_Roni The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1

I was wondering if any of you would mind filling in this questionnaire for me?

I am currently completing a project to create a digital Checklist for pieces in a Lego Set. This will be where people can search for a Lego Set and then click on the Set they would like pieces for. They will then be presented with all the pieces in this Lego set (like in the back of the instruction book), and can tick the pieces off the list when they are building the set again, or believe that they have the right pieces to build another set.

For example, you have a Lego set that you have taken apart and put all the pieces in a box along with other Lego pieces, and you would like to rebuild the set, you could do this easily using a digital checklist.

https://forms.gle/V5mqqkkhDE78ek9z9

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,997
    I use Inventories at BL. You can part a set to a wants list, then parts accounted for removed from the list.

I didn't fill in the survey as I don't see why you need to collect email addresses.
    datsunrobbie