Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Display Coffee Table Lighting

Darthtater147Darthtater147 United StatesMember Posts: 59
Hello Everyone. I am in the very early stages of designing/building a coffee table for my UCS Millennium Falcon in which I would like to include lighting in the table itself. My biggest problem is that the coffee table is going in the middle of the room where there are no electrical outlets. So I am just curious to find out what others have done or what specific LED lights people have used to light their coffee tables? It seems like Amazon has some battery operated/rechargeable LED light strips, but none of them had the greatest reviews. Has anyone had any luck finding battery operated LED strips that work well? Did you install an outlet in the floor below the table? Any thoughts or product recommendations would be very helpful in planning ahead. Thanks

Comments