Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Minifig queries (including attributes)?

tne328tne328 Member Posts: 13
Has Brickset considered adding a feature to query minifigs, as well as sets? I get that it would be a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE undertaking, getting the kind of granular data for each minifig that took years to build up for sets. 
I thought it would be interesting to check for attributes like dual-molded arms, single-printed heads, or side-printed legs. You could even have tags like "peg-leg" or "alternative hand" like the glove on the baseball fielder. It wasn't until I looked closely that I noticed my Spartan was my oldest fig with side-printing. A minifig query could have helped me discover that much faster. (Alternatively, has there been thought of adding side views to figures that have side printing, kind of like how minifigs with dual-sided heads get an inset image of the other side?)