Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Request Valuation of 10184 Town Plan

stephenvwstephenvw Lexington, KYMember Posts: 89
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I missed out on this excellent set, or at least from what I can tell. And I was curious as to what you guys thought the value of this set is now. I would be interested in buying it but don't want to spend anymore than I should. What is the value of new and used? Also, if any of you own this set could you give me your opinions on it? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Bricklink is your friend. :)

The current lowest price set on there is $364 US, from a seller in Denmark. New, but opened box. They go higher from there.

Is it worth that? Only you can decide, but that is also the average selling price of a new set over the past 6 months, so that tells me the price is only going up from here.

• evileddie1313evileddie1313 Member Posts: 126
    edited February 2012
    Nice set...Another one of those I should have bought a year ago. Future appreciation looks strong IMO.

TOWN PLAN 10184 New and Used Prices
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,356
    ^ If you search Ebay under lego 10184, on the left side bar is an option for completed listings. You can see they sell used for about $200. I would never buy this set from Brick Link, they will be way too high compared to Ebay.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^^Same as oldtodd33 suggested, doing so you'll see the new sets are ranging $350+ and hovering around $400. Used sets varied from a low of $200 and up to $300 with box.