Request Valuation of 10184 Town Plan

stephenvwstephenvw Lexington, KYMember Posts: 89
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I missed out on this excellent set, or at least from what I can tell. And I was curious as to what you guys thought the value of this set is now. I would be interested in buying it but don't want to spend anymore than I should. What is the value of new and used? Also, if any of you own this set could you give me your opinions on it? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Bricklink is your friend. :)

The current lowest price set on there is $364 US, from a seller in Denmark. New, but opened box. They go higher from there.

Is it worth that? Only you can decide, but that is also the average selling price of a new set over the past 6 months, so that tells me the price is only going up from here.

• evileddie1313evileddie1313 Member Posts: 126
    edited February 2012
    Nice set...Another one of those I should have bought a year ago. Future appreciation looks strong IMO.

TOWN PLAN 10184 New and Used Prices
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    ^ If you search Ebay under lego 10184, on the left side bar is an option for completed listings. You can see they sell used for about $200. I would never buy this set from Brick Link, they will be way too high compared to Ebay.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^^Same as oldtodd33 suggested, doing so you'll see the new sets are ranging $350+ and hovering around $400. Used sets varied from a low of $200 and up to $300 with box.