Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FS / UK] Lego Star Wars 75290 MBS Mos Eisley Cantina (all minifigures included)

BacktoBricksBacktoBricks UKMember Posts: 43

Hello everyone J

I am selling my Lego Star Wars 75290 MBS Mos Eisley Cantina. I only bought this set within the last month after wanting to experience the build since its release, but even though I love the set I have reluctantly decided to sell it on due to space constraints.

I literally built it, then disassembled it after a few days so it is in fantastic condition. I have repacked it all into fresh plastic grip seal bags and numbered them for an easier build experience for the new owner.

THE ORIGINAL BOX IS NOT INCLUDED as this arrived damaged straight from Lego, but the manual and all minifigures/ Dewback are included in the sale. 

From a smoke and pet free home if that matters to you.

I am asking £235 + £15 postage (I will use Parcelforce 48 due to value and weight).

UK mainland and Paypal only. If you are interested then just PM me. :)

I sold some Lego recently through this forum and you can see the good feedback I received on page 211 of the Marketplace Feedback for Buyers thread.

Comments