Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

67810 – Brick w/ Bow's curvature

DKqwertyDKqwerty Milky Way GalaxyMember Posts: 10
edited October 2021 in Building and Techniques
Which (if any) pieces (brick, plate, or otherwise) have curvature analogous to the base of 67810: Brick w/ Bow (2×2×1⅓)?

Preferably the pieces should have only one curve because I need flat surface after the bow on both sides (but workable to also have curvature on opposite corner of a rectangle or square).

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,380
    Look at #71395. It has eight corners that probably do what you are trying to do.
    KungFuKenny
  • DKqwertyDKqwerty Milky Way GalaxyMember Posts: 10
    Thanks, but that's not the corner type I need: I'm running a boarder of "Brick w/ bows" pieces that attaches flat to a baseplate, but I'd like to give it more height if I could.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark Near ManchesterMember Posts: 4,257
    edited October 2021
    There isn't a brick or plate with that exact shape of curve, to my knowledge. You'll have to SNOT them as Astrobricks says.
    edited October 2021
    Look at #71395. It has eight corners that probably do what you are trying to do.

I take it back, you were 100% correct: this is the kit I needed to explore. But I was misinterpreting the corners in stock images as special, contiguous pieces for the kit (the anti-studs threw me off I think). But once I opened the build in Mechabricks Workshop I could see what was actually going on. Don't even have to SNOT anything (at this juncture).

Cheers.
    560HeliportAstrobricks
    Okay, so looks like the part used either is a flat plate 1/4 corner (25269) that isn't studded into the question block (which seems unlikely) or; It in fact uses the studded piece 79491 that can be studded into the corner but isn't available in Mechabrick Workshop.

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,380
    You can download the instructions and see exactly which parts are used. See the Instructions tab here #71395