Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lifejackets in the Power Boat Transporter

Brewer51Brewer51 Member Posts: 248
edited February 2012 in Collecting
To those who own this set - especially those who took advantage of it for £10 on Amazon recently;

The two lifejackets that are supposed to come with the set are listed on all inventory sites and shown on the box/instructions as part 2610:
http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Part_2610

However, I've just constructed the set and it came with part 97895 instead as the lifejackets:
http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/1105/new-lifejacket

Is this the same for anyone else that has the set? I actually prefer the older lifejacket, is it meant to have this part or should it be the older life jacket?

Comments

• GalactusGalactus NLMember Posts: 259
    My guess is that it used to contain the old life jacket and LEGO is phasing that one out with the new life jacket.
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 169
    interesting. i prefer the new ones!
  • sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 488
    @brewer51

I got my boat and transporter from amazon and they were the new life jackets.

Great set, makes me want to get more boats.

And I prefer the new life jackets.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,565
    I bought the set before December and I also have the lifejackets which do not match the instructions.
  • eyaneyan Member Posts: 1
    you are in right way and lifejacket can be help you more.