Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

BURPs storage

arathemisarathemis RomaniaMember Posts: 513
How do you guys store BURPs and LURPs? 
I jave about 30 pcs in 2 big bags stored in a caabinet and they are driving me crazy. Almost everytime I open it, thew want to fallout.
Do you connect them somehow when you store them? Share some pics please! 

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 2,133
    I just try to not be rude about letting my BURPs out. Especially at the dinner table.
    560HeliportmadforLEGOCymbelineBumblepantsModeltrainmangmonkey76NateMN2020
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,655
    I use 'shoe box' sized plastic bins, while not perfect at least they are not falling everywhere
    rd1899Yellowcastlegmonkey76
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,820
    @arathemis Where are you based? I'd happily take some off your hands to make your storage more bearable...
    YellowcastleSwitchfoot55arathemisCymbelinemsandersgmonkey76
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,568
    Like anything large (relatively speaking) and awkwardly-shaped, you can only wrap 'em up and stick them in a box. I have mine in multiple ziplock bags, which are stored in a 50L storage crate, along with bags full of other large parts and baseplates. That is then just stacked with other storage crates!
    andhe
  • arathemisarathemis RomaniaMember Posts: 513
    Thanks for the input. I was hoping for a way to build a big block with them that takes as little space as possible. Searched the net with no luck... 
    @andhe i'm from Romania 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,333
    Mine go in the “big weird” storage bin. 
    I avoid storing bricks stacked together as I feel it increases the likelihood of cracking.
    rd1899560Heliportgmonkey76Brickfan50
  • Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 456
    Great question. I sympathize with you.
    Following their names they also behave like STUBS (SToring Uncommon Brick Sizes). Personally I want everything sorted and stored in drawers but there's no way to accomplish that with BURP's and LURP's, unless you have a system with a lot of *very large* drawers, which I haven't.
    So for me it remains a PITA too. I'm not used to storing in large bins because they don't fit in my building / MOC-ing area.
    That all said, I realize it's a first world problem (insert weeping emoticon here).