Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For sale: low priced New parts lot (USA only)

kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,207
Hi, I have a bunch of new parts from sets where I’ve taken out the minifigs and their accessories. None of the parts have been used and parts are still in their respective factory bags (some bags opened then resealed to just remove minifigs and their accessories) I have a jam packed full USPS medium flat rate box full of new parts that I’d like to sell for $55 (shipping cost included) anywhere in the USA. PayPal only. I can include the instructions and stickers if you want them. Send me a message if you’re interested. Some of the sets included (more is included I’m just too lazy to list all the sets) is listed below. Thanks!

#77905 taskmaster ambush

#76164 iron man hulk buster 

#76167 iron man armory (no car)

#75280 501st clone troopers

#75299 trouble on tatooine 

and many more new parts from sets not listed above

Comments

• kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,207

I also have a used #60095 deep sea exploration vessel that I bought off eBay a while ago but never got around to building. Stickers applied and it looks complete with all minifigs and sharks/octopus. Includes instructions. Might be missing some minor pieces but looks complete. Low price of $85 shipped. 

• kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,207
    Open to offers